LM Allhands 10/07/2021
LMCA COVID-19 Guidelines
- All teachers, students and volunteers are required to complete a weekly health attestation form before Sunday 8:00am. The health attestation form will be made available each Saturday starting at 8:00am.
- Face-coverings in school building and classroom are required regardless of vaccination status.
- Please bring your own water bottle, and no food is allowed inside the school.
- For additional COVID-related questions including pick-up and drop-off time, please see LMCA COVID-19 Q&A page.
10/24 – Grade 1 to Grade 11 open house will be held on 10/24. This year due to the pandemic, the parents are not invited to the open house. It will be recorded by the teacher or room parents, and the video will be shared with the parents later.
11/7 – Language Class Academic Recital will begin on 11/7. This year due to the pandemic, the parents are not invited to the recitals. The recital will be recorded by the teacher or room parents. The video will be sent to the individual student’s parents only.
LM DIRECTORY UPDATES
Please verify your family information and make sure the email is correct for future communications from class and school. Please contact Wei-Han Liu at (703) 354-4515 or firstname.lastname@example.org for any updates.
- 10/24 Sunday Grade 1 to Grade 11 Open House
- 11/7 Sunday End of Daylight Saving Time; Language Class Academic Recital
- 2021-2022 Fall semester Calendar
- COVID-19 waiver
- COVID-19 Frequent Ask Questions (FAQ)
- LMCA Maps and Direction
- Weekly Health Attestation Form
10/9 Class 12 Field Trip – making Xiao Long Bao @Shaihai Taste