LM Allhands 5/30/2019
This Sunday is the last day for this school year. Classes meet normally in first session. At 10:50 am, end-of-school ceremony and performance will take place at Gym.
Congratulations to the following teachers who won teacher awards from the Association of Chinese School this year. They will be awarded for their outstanding services during end-of-year ceremony on 6/2.
- Merit Award in Teaching: Sabrina Wu (Koh) 、Yuhui Wang (Chang)、Li Wang
- 15-Year Service in Teaching: Pao-Chi Wu (Chen)
- 10-Year Service in Teaching: Yang-Yang Lin
LMPA will host an end of year celebration barbecue event on Sunday, 6/9 at Seneca Creek State Park, Blue Jay Picnic Shelter (11950 Clopper Rd, Gaithersburg, MD 20878). This event is FREE to all LM families and will be held rain or shine. Please check with Vicky Wan if you have any questions firstname.lastname@example.org. NOTE: There is a park entrance fee. The cost is $3 per person for Maryland residents and $5 per person for out-of-state residents. Children in car seats and booster seats are free. Veterans and active duty military members with ID will not be charged. Cash or check only.
Since extracurricular activities have ended, LMPA will not offer lunch ordering services for the remaining weeks (6/2).
There will be free Tai Chi Practice during the summer taught by Julian Chu. Please check LMCA website for more details.
This year, the Confucious Memorial Ceremony will be held on 9/28 (Sat.). 5th to 11th grade students are welcome to participate in the Yi-Woo dance (known as Ding Sacrifice). Please refer to the following dates and times for Yi-Woo dance practice. Contact email@example.com for more details.
Location: TECRO, 901 Wind River Lane, Gaithersburg, MD
- 3 PM – 5 PM, Saturday, 6/1/2019
- 3 PM – 5 PM, Saturday, 6/8/2019
- 3 PM – 5 PM, Saturday, 8/17/2019
- 3 PM – 5 PM, Saturday, 8/24/2019
- 3 PM – 5 PM, Saturday, 8/31/2019
- 3 PM – 5 PM, Saturday, 9/7/2019
- 3 PM – 5 PM, Saturday, 9/14/2019
- 3 PM – 5 PM, Saturday, 9/21/2019
- 6 PM – 9 PM, Friday, 9/27/2019
Grand Ceremony: 9 AM – 12 PM, Saturday, 9/28/2019Download Allhands (PDF)